Community Mediation Centres
You can access our services at our head office and twenty centres of three different types and sizes, main centres, district centres and sub-centres across Trinidad.
Location of Centres
Types of centres
We offer three types of centres:
Main centres – administration of the region and coordination of all mediation activities within that region.
District centres – located in selected communities, providing a complete range of mediation services.
Sub centres – established to support the activities of the region as determined by the population size.
Offices and Centres in operation
- Head Office is located at 51-55, Frederick Street, Port of Spain
- North Main Mediation Centre is also located at 51-55, Frederick Street, Port of Spain
- San Juan Sub-Centre is located at the MTS Plaza, Aranguez, San Juan
- Central Main Mediation Centre is located at 282, Old Southern Main Road, Warrenville, Cunupia
- Couva Sub-Centre is located at the Couva Social Services Centre
- South West Main Mediation Centre is located at 63-63A, Main Road, Point Fortin
- The Penal/Debe Sub-Centre is temporarily housed at the South West Main Mediation Centre in Point Fortin.